Results may be collected and viewed on the 13th day after your test (from 8.30 am – 12.00 pm). Results not collected when the centre closes at 12.00 pm will be posted on the next working day.
UWS IELTS Test Administration Centre is not responsible for the delivery of your results to your address. We strongly recommend that you pick up your results rather than rely on the postal service.
WhereYou can either:
- pick up your results from the UWS IELTS Test Administration Centre, Westmead,
- you can preview your results online through the IELTS Australia website(opens in new window).
What do I need
You must show your passport or candidate card as proof of identity and finger scan for your results.
Test results not collected will be posted to the address supplied in your application. Please note the following:
- Another person may collect results on your behalf if they have your written permission to do so, and show valid identification for both the candidate and the person collecting the results
- Extra copies cannot be sent to friends, family or immigration lawyers/agents.
- Results cannot be given out by phone, email or fax.
- Extra copies cannot be printed for you if your results do not arrive in your postbox.
- An extra copy can be printed and sent directly to government agencies or educational institutions on payment of a $20.00 fee.