Results may be collected and viewed on the 13th day after your test (from 8.30 am – 12.00 pm). Results not collected when the centre closes at 12.00 pm, will be posted on the same day.
WhereYou can receive your results from either:
- the UWS IELTS Test Administration Centre, Westmead, or
- online through the IELTS Australia website(opens in new window).
What do I need
You must show your passport or candidate card as proof of identity and sign for your results.
Test results not collected will be posted to the address supplied in your application. Please note the following:
- another person may collect results on your behalf if they have your written permission to do so, and show valid identification for both the candidate and the person collecting the results
- extra copies cannot be sent to employers
- results cannot be given out by phone, email or fax.