Please note, that the IELTS Centre will be closed for the Anzac Day holiday from 6.00 pm on Wednesday 24 April to 8.30 am on Friday 26 Aprill 2013.
Where do I apply?
Applications must be made in person (by the person sitting the test) to the UWS IELTS Test Administration Centre.
158 Hawkesbury Rd
Westmead NSW 2145
Monday to Thursday 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Friday 8.30 am – 12.00 pm
How much does the test cost?
The test costs $330, or $363 if not GST exempt.
EFTPOS is available. We do not accept cash.
When will I sit my test?
Confirmation of your test date will be given to you at the time of application. To ensure you receive your preferred date, we recommend that you book well in advance.
Visit the Test Dates section of our website for available dates.
What do I need to bring?
You must bring all of the following:
- a completed IELTS application form (PDF, 817.1Kb)(opens in new window)
- a completed GST Declaration Form (PDF, 152.5Kb)(opens in new window)
- two passport-size photographs not more than six months old (see IELTS Photograph Guidelines (PDF, 93.9Kb)(opens in new window))
- your original passport (must be valid beyond the test date)
- for Australian citizens with no passport
- a birth certificate (original)
- photo ID
- two (2) forms of proof of address (originals)
- two (2) passport-size photographs.
Photograph and Fingerprint
A photograph and fingerprint scan will be taken at the time of application or on test day.