English language Study Tour Programs —
for professional, educational and cultural purposes
UWSCollege short-term English language Study Tour Programs provide intensive English language tuition for professionals and students. Every course is designed to meet the specific needs of each client group — allowing you to develop English language and professional skills in an English speaking environment.
The College understands that not all groups come to Australia solely for English studies. Many corporations and education institutions look for an international experience, combining English Language Studies with focused learning in a specific business or educational fields.
UWSCollege has the expertise and experience to design and deliver fully customised, interactive English Language Study Tour Programs that can run over several days or several months. These programs present a wide range of activities — including site visits, lectures and excursions — to ensure that your group has every opportunity to consolidate the professional and language skills they need.
UWSCollege English Language Centre has extensive experience in designing specifically focused short courses for vocational, tertiary and cultural purposes. These courses combine intensive English language tuition with:
- university studies in
- Interpreting & Translation
- Nursing & Medicine
- Business Studies
- Teacher Training (TESOL)
- Forensic Science
- corporate training in
- Travel and Tourism
- the aviation industry (flight attendants)
- testing services in
- IELTS preparation
- TOEIC preparation and test
- cultural studies & English language immersion for
- senior high school, college, and university students (course for credit)
- managers and executive personnel.
Each tour has a coordinator to ensure the professional delivery of the program and to provide the pastoral care that is essential for making the program a success.
Components of the Study Tour Program include:
- airport meet and greet services
- airport transfers
- program orientation
- a language assessment test
- homestay accommodation or fully furnished self-catered apartments
- access to campus facilities including student counsellors, computers and library
- transport to excursions, site visits and activities
- cultural site visits, discipline specific University lectures, meetings and training by industry
- a graduation ceremony
- certificates of achievement.
For further information, including a sample Study Tour Program itinerary, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org