Fast Track Program (two terms)
UWS Course Code: 7009
CRICOS Course Code: 068984D
Standard Program (three terms)
UWS Course Code: 7003
CRICOS Code: 063567F
Note: Both options may not be available for all intakes. For further information, visit the Academic Intake Dates section of the website.
- Academic entry requirements
Minimum entry requirements are successful* completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or UWSCollege University Foundation Studies or equivalent.
Students are also assumed to have completed study in Mathematics at senior high school level.
For students who have completed UWSCollege University Foundations Studies, the entry requirements are:
- Standard (three terms) — a Grade Point Average of 5.5 or higher
- Fast Track (two terms) — a Grade Point Average of 6.0 or higher and a “C” result in any University Foundation Studies mathematics unit if enrolling in Analysis of Change.
- English entry requirements
International students must satisfy one of the following language requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each sub-band
- completion of UWSCollege EAP 4 course with a 50% pass in all assessments
- completion of UWSCollege EAP 5 course with a 50% pass in all assessments
- a “C” result in the University Foundation Studies English unit
- a result in the UWSCollege entrance test of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
* Successful completion means gaining a 50% pass in all required units.
** The information in the publication is correct as at 18 October 2012. The University of Western Sydney reserves the right at all times to vary information within this publication.